Geothermal Power Asia Congress 2013 will take place on Tue May 21 to Wed May 22, 2013, in Jakarta, Indonesia. The Geothermal Power Asia Congress 2013 provides you this precious opportunity to meet active players across the value chain in Indonesia and neighboring countries to share proved experience, ideas, and learn in-depth insights.
Topics to be addressed:
• Political and fiscal Incentives Study
• Geothermal resources data enhancement and availability
• Geothermal power generation in oil field
• Financing and investment climate and solutions
• Advancement in drilling, exploration and power generation efficiency
• Forest geothermal resources development and challenges
They are expecting 150+ executive attendees and 25+ decision makers like regulatory agencies, project developers, operators, EPC contractors, equipment providers, investors, law firms and analysts to join this two day event.
This Congress affords an opportunity that is both interesting and rewarding in a businesslike setting.
For More information, click here. For the latest information and registration details, email info(at) szwgroup.com or call our hotline: +86 21 58300710.
Geothermal Energy Market Review and Future Prospects 2012
Beowawe – Winner of the 2012 Geothermal Project of the Year
East Africa Can Learn from Iceland’s Geothermal Energy Industry
US DOE Investing in Geothermal Research
Energy Emissions Comparisons
Geothermal Stock Review and Future Prospects 2010
Geothermal Stock Review 2009